The Dyson DC40 Multi Floor is a lightweight upright vacuum cleaner for every floor type. The DC40 Multi Floor is complete with a cleaner head that has an active base plate, adjusting automatically to all floor types. On hard floors the base plate lowers to create an efficient seal, and the brush bar lifts clear off the floor to protect delicate surfaces. When vacuuming carpets, the base plate rises to the appropriate height allowing the brush bar to clean deep into carpet fibers without needing to adjust awkward dials.
The Dyson DC40 Multi Floor is engineered with Dyson's newest Radial Root Cyclone technology that further improves the airflow efficiency, reduces turbulence and preserves the air pressure to help remove more dirt, dust, allergens and pet hair from the airflow and expel cleaner air. The cyclone spins the air at high speed capturing allergens with the filter, then dust, dirt or any particles are flung out of the airflow and directly into the bin with no need for bag. The hygienic clear bin on the DC40 Multi Floor is transparent so everything consumed by the vacuum can be seen. The patented cyclone technology maximizes suction power to capture more dirt than any other cyclone, while guaranteeing no loss of suction.
The Dyson DC40 Multi Floor is also engineered with the Dyson Ball technology that turns on the spot, allowing the user to maneuver more easily around obstacles and because the motor and other key components are located in the ball, the machine has a lower center of gravity that makes easier to steer and less likely to tip over at rest.
The Dyson DC40 Multi Floor has many other features such as the instant release wand to clean stairs and difficult areas, stretching up to 5 times in length. The DC40 also includes two great accessories: the combination tool and the stair tool. The combination tool is a crevice debris nozzle that converts to a brush tool for dusting. The stair tool removes dirt and debris from the corners and against vertical edges of stairs.
- Radial Root Cyclone Technology - guarantees no loss of suction
- Self-Adjusting Cleaner Head - adjusts for optimal floor contact without awkward dials
- New Ball Technology - more components inside the ball reduces noise and clutter for better maneuverability
- Lightweight - only 14.5 pounds
- Instant Release Wand - stretches 5 times its length for hard to reach places
- Motorized Brush Bar - independent motor drives the brush bar for better cleaning performance
- Fingertip Controls - instantly turn the motorized brush bar off for hard or delicate flooring
- Washable Lifetime Filter - no need to buy replacements
- Clear Bin - empty with the push of a button
- Pedal-free Recline - automatically recline and go
- Accessories - combination tool and stair tool
- 5 Year Warranty - parts and labor
Manufacturer Part No:
Weight: 14.5 lbs
Air Watts: 200
Cord Length: 24.7 ft
Max Reach: 40 ft
Hose Length: 15.3 Feet
Cleanerhead Width: 12.2 inches